LIMITED USA AND CANADA WARRANTY POLICY – LAB ARMOR.
LAB ARMOR provides the fastest and highest quality customer service in the industry. We offer expert technical support and service, delivered in a personal and focused manner to ensure the proper operation of all products manufactured by LAB ARMOR.
LAB ARMOR. warrants that all products manufactured by LAB ARMOR are free from defects in materials and workmanship when the equipment is used under normal operating conditions in accordance with the instructions provided by LAB ARMOR. LAB ARMOR, at its option, unless otherwise agreed, will repair any defective product unit or defective part of the product unit at no charge. The repair of the product will be done by a third-party service partner, by a LAB ARMOR service technician, or by bringing the product to the LAB ARMOR factory for evaluation and repair. At its discretion, LAB ARMOR may choose to replace a unit or refund the purchase price, provided that:
- The warranty claim is made in writing within the period of time specified in the catalog or in the information enclosed with the product packaging; and,
- The proof of purchase by bill of sale or receipted invoice is submitted concurrently with the claim and shows that the product is within the applicable warranty period to customer service of LAB ARMOR; and,
- The purchaser complies with Procedures for Returns listed under the General Terms and Conditions contained herein; and,
- The purchaser complies with all the manufacturer’s requirements.
- If LAB ARMOR decides to replace a unit under warranty. New or Refurbished, the replacement device will be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty either for as long as the remaining original warranty or for 90 days, whichever is longer.
The warranty is in force from the date of shipment from LAB ARMORs manufacturing facility. The warranty period begins on the day the customer receives the product (drop ship from the factory), but not later than 90 days after the date of shipment from LAB ARMOR’s manufacturing facility to stock locations. LAB ARMOR reserves the right, at its discretion, to fulfill warranty claims with refurbished or reconditioned parts or units.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Defects or damages resulting from (1) misuse of the product, (2) improper installation or use, including external devices and conditions such as vacuum pumps, electrical service, gas, and water supply tubing, gas supplies, room ventilation, unit leveling, facility structural inadequacies or ambient conditions that are out of specification, (3) use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner, (4) accident or neglect, (5) improper testing, operation, maintenance, service, repair, installation, or storage, (6) unauthorized alteration or modification, (7) damage determined to be the result of freight or shipping after the product has left the factory; or
- Normal tear and wear of the product, its components, or parts; or
- Any transfer of ownership from the Original End-User Owner
- Post-expiration dated material
- Other exclusions shall include:
- Consequential, incidental or special damages, whether shipping damage or damages that may occur during transfer to the customer’s point of use. When the equipment is signed for at the customer’s site, ownership is transferred to the customer. Any damage claims against the shipping company become the responsibility of the customer
- Parts considered consumable, including gaskets, light bulbs, filters, gases, gloves and sleeves, etc.
- Non-approved fluids, non-approved Beads, or other non-approved suspension materials.
- Damage from non-approved chemicals or cleaning agents
- Force Majeure or Acts of God
This warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser, and LAB ARMOR disclaims all other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No employee, agent, or representative of LAB ARMOR is authorized to bind LAB ARMOR to any other warranty. In no event shall LAB ARMOR be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
All express and implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed and shall not apply to any products sold or services rendered hereunder. LAB ARMOR shall not be liable for consequential, incidental, special, or other direct or indirect damages resulting from economic loss or property damage sustained by any user from the use of the products sold or services rendered hereunder.
RETURN POLICY of Standard LAB ARMOR branded products only
LAB ARMOR. reserves itself the right, with three-month notice, to modify conditions under which standard LAB ARMOR branded products can be returned and refunded. If the product was purchased through a dealer or third-party representative, the product return must be arranged in conjunction with the seller: (1) the product must be unused; (2) a return material authorization number (RMA) has been issued by LAB ARMOR customer service department within 30 days after the shipment; (3) LAB ARMOR receives the returned product at the factory in Cornelius, Oregon within 60 days after issuance of the return material authorization number and (4) the product must be returned in Sheldon packaging. If the packaging has been damaged or discarded, LAB ARMOR will forward new packaging at the customer’s expense. (5) All return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is a case of pre-approved replacement, and (6) a credit will be issued when the product has arrived at LAB ARMOR and has been inspected by LAB ARMOR to be suitable to be returned to the stock. (7) LAB ARMOR will charge a 25% restocking fee on all returned products that will be deducted from the return credit. In a case of restocking costs being higher than 25%, LAB ARMOR will deduct the higher amount from the return credit.
RETURN POLICY of Customized and Private Label products
LAB ARMOR does not accept any returns of customized products. Products made by LAB ARMOR that are sold under other brand names will be handled according to mutual agreements and legal requirements.
Click here for a list of Lab Armor Warranties